JOB SUMMARY: Responsible to manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain control and accuracy over all goods inventories, including all transactions, procurement, planning, scheduling, cost, warehouse, receiving, and shipping to ensure that facility orders are fulfilled on time. This position is also responsible to develop and manage all supplier relationships.
• Develop, implement and manage cross-functional, fully integrated planning process that incorporates make versus buy, capacity planning, scheduling, inventory, material and associated cost elements.
• Performs analysis of Hospital and Clinic demands, sales forecasts and historical material usage to develop and execute build to order and build to forecast plans.
• Coordinate with department heads to develop the best economic strategy for production planning to support facility demand.
• Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
• Prepares delivery reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends and uses information to proactively communicate potential late deliveries.
• Develop and execute a sourcing strategy to meet the facility’s business need and sourcing requirements.
• Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Establish, implement, and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance.
• Adhere to established hospital policies, procedures, terms and conditions and legal matters that affect purchasing policies.
• Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing, in conjunction with Finance, an inventory control system, capable of identifying discrepancies in inventory counts and taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in the future.
• Achieves financial objectives by working with management group to prepare the materials budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions.
• Participates in Performance Improvement meetings to resolve quality issues working with both internal and external resources.
• Collaborate with hospital administration to achieve cost reduction targets.
• Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by implementing, maintaining and aligning company policies that adhere to local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Maintain and provide current understanding of industry best practices and technology trends.
• Identify tools, processes and metrics to optimize supplier value.
• Leads by example and motivates people so as to create a challenging, empowering, and collaborative working environment.
• Good technical writing, documentation, and record keeping skills.
• Good analytical problem solving ability.
• Ability to contribute in a cross functional collaborative environment.
• Experience in business, management or other related discipline. BS in related field a plus.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Electronic Health Record systems and their use in a supply environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Vicki Allen - CFO